04 June 2009

Bye bye~TT

Posted by silveryk

Finally cn go study after 188 days...
but have to go MMU, Melaka for my foundation of engineering...
so far nia...
but no way lo...
so have to...

haiz...
now want leave BM...my home...
leave here for 17 yrs le....
want leave le...
feel so sad...

Then have to leave my family n frenz...
think le also dont want leave them...
but...
at least I cn bcome more independent la...

Now I have a few words to say...

To my family n relatives
Thx to all who support me all the time
if no them then no me...
so...
thx u all...

Then...
To my basketball frenz...
thx u for acc. me ply ball all the time...
then I got this sweet memories with u all

To ah geng
thx la...bcome my 'ah mat'
u sure tired le...
then nxt time when gt holiday then ply ball v u la...
and go chase ur love..
sure cn de..Gambateh!~

To my frenz tht study at Utar
zxiang, kn, ks, sy, yh, kai chien, chee keat, qi xian
nxt time gt chance then ply ball together la...

To yoeng jye
Thx la..always ask me go ply ball
feel syok nia..
got holiday then ask me la...

To michelle teoh
thx la..
study hard la...
n also wish u n xhuai cn happy together
thx for acc. me for some times

to other frenz...
in Jit Sin...
in other college...
in matrik...JPA...
yeechyuan, ytze, chang riang
when i got holiday sure come back visit u all
cn ask me go out...haha

Then to chee kar n pey ting...
Erm...
Dont know how to say
nvm la..
very glad to know u two...
I know u two in a very weird way..but nvm la..
thx to b my fren
hope u all cn study hard..n get good result...

To yi jie
nice to meet u lo..
feel that u r a nice girl
cn b frenz is a proud things...hope u cn work hard n chase ur dream

Say finish le..want cry le..
dont want leave u all

Tml will go by train
7.15 de train...

good bye le...
my frenz...
hope to see u all again...

The End.

4 comments:

sTeve yc said...

to other frenz...
in Jit Sin...
in other college...
in matrik...JPA...
yeechyuan, ytze, chang riang
when i got holiday sure come back visit u all
cn ask me go out...haha

thx .. coz mentioned my name .. XD
enjoy yourself at there ..
if feel bored u may sms me ..
i already have nothing to say ..
finally .. take care ..
keep in touch ..
so free got time to write blog ..
continue it ya ..
just dont like my blog .. XD

chee kar said...

哎哟,人生的另一个旅程碑嘛...
继续狂奔吧~~加油咯!!
很舍不得你啦,相信在远处的你会努力加油的。
友谊永固咯...
甘巴爹,保持联络^^

peyting said...

T.T 怎么说得那么悲呢。。。
虽然还是舍不得。。。可你一定要加油加油。。。
咱们是好朋友嘛~~
有事咱挺你!!
不要舍不得~~
我们还有先进科技产品--电脑电话~~
要继续向自己的梦想前进~~
要坚强~~(不要再哭了!!)
要多多联络~~
我们会替你加油的~~~
ps. 不要忘了你的朋友们哦~~
永远爱着你^^

sinyu91 said...

ykang didi..
c tiok le reali gt abit touched~:P
erm...
congrats u can go study le..after so many days boring in house....
nw u r going to a place..which is going to make ur dreams come true...
a new start n new journey~
mayb at 1st u cnt use to it...
bt after that...u'll glad that u choose a place which can start all over agn...
no matter hw..
i'll always be there for u...
if u feel boring or anythg happen..can oways come find me d..[although u have better choice..XD]
once my didi...forever my didi..
whn u come bck..remember jio me go out ya~
do take k urself..
n keep me update v ur life at MMU..
will miz u d~~

P/S:thx for ur wishes..i will study hard d..same 2 u d~wish u oways xingfu kuai le~XD~

Post a Comment