09 June 2009

Registration Day

Posted by silveryk

7/6/2009
Registration day of Multimedia University (MMU)
I go there at 10am...
actually my mum want go earlier...because scare many ppl..then have to wait long time..
but my relatives want belanja me to go eat bearkfast...

when I go there...
I go to the security post of main entrance to get flyer...
Then I go to CLC to collect temporary ID card n registration payment receipt
After that go to checking counter to check student's registration checklist
Later go to Admission counter to produce the temporary ID card n signing of appendix C

see so many new faces..
dont have Jit Sin de student...
haiz..!!
But nvm la..
at least got some Jit Sin de...
erm..
got xiang yaw, lee onn n shi yang...
haha!~

Then after the registration day then go back to my apartment lo...
waiting my orientation week...

The End..

0 comments:

Post a Comment