29 April 2009

Fate part 1

Posted by silveryk

Haiz! Actually I want continue to write my blog..

but last night went dinner until 11 something..damn tired le..so dont want write le...

then plan to write the blog on the nxt morning lo...


but this morning, when I wake up...

my mum ask me to help her do this and that..now really damn tired nia..

Haiz!~ always stay at home is like this d la...

Always nid to do housework..but this also good lah..can learn to bcome more independent...hahaha^^

Until now I can rest now

so start write lolx...^.^


Ask u all...

Do u believe this world have fate?

Mostly ppl will think this world dont have fate... they think only if u work hard , then sure you got chance to change ur destiny...

but for me..

I think this world sure have fate ...our life already in God's hand...already arranged..

How to say leh?

Then nid to start after SPM examination..
My life start to b free..because no nid study le..haha!
but as time flow my life start bcome meaningless n boring le..this last for 1 month le..

so my last year birthday is the happiest birthday I ever celebrate lo..although dont have much present but nvm la...

Then this day finally come le that is countdown to year 2009
that day i go countdown v my frenz le..haha
because last time my parent sure not let me go de because they say very crowded at there, so always not let me go..
but this time different le..SPM ald over ..so sure let me go la..
then we just go to Autocity there nia..no go over island there la..because nid waste $$

After that at there I meet a gal lo..
She look ver nice from my first look..and also innocent..
but that time I dont care this lolx because enjoy go celebrate countdown v frenz..go sing k first..then wait for countdown nia
then after I go home.. I start think that gal...the gal's face always appear in my mind...dont know why this can happen?

After that we go skate at Queensbay mall then once again we meet again..
then she hiam hiam langgar me..luckily I know how to escape lo..if not sure got accident!!

After that we bcome fren liao..I know her name le..

Thats THE END for part 1
Stay tuned for Fate part 2...

Bye!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment