28 April 2009

What a tired day!

Posted by silveryk

Today damn tired d...
This morning maby is a good morning for ppl but for me is not a good morning leh
Today I wake up early in the morning...
See the clock is just showing 8.00a.m. lolx ( some ppl cant wake up at this time kok)
I ate my breakfast then my tired day coming le..

I almost bcome a full shift Ah Mat le..
Mum ask me go fetch her go here and there to do things lolx..
then driving car damn tired n sienz d..

Today I plan to clean my room liao d..
then after driving car go here and there, damn tired!~
but no way r...today nid to clean room lo..

Forget my room ald 1 month no clean..
Whole room damn dusty and I clean my room almost no more energy le...
Room so dirty..
no way lo..
have to clean it myself...

Now clean finish my room le..
almost use 4 hrs to settle...

Envy ppl nia...
See ppl got kakak to help them clean room...
but for me
evrything nid to do ownself
Haiz..

Now damn tired..so sit in front of pc lolx..
Relax myself..
listening song..write blog lo..
later sure go take nap liao d..

Haha..go play game lolx..night continue la..

THE END

1 comments:

sinyu91 said...

lol...ahmad....never b my ahmad pun ar u..i b ur ahmad doh gt..next time fetchme har~~haha~~

Post a Comment