27 April 2009

Second page

Posted by silveryk

Now it is the time to start my journey of writing blog le...haha!!
Actually after SPM for a long time le...
already pass 5 months le but still damn boring...

I think that my life now meaningless nia...Zzz..dont know how to say also...
After SPM le...evryday my day routine is like that d...morning open my damn stupid pc online until midnight ( I mean just put away pc like that..sometimes use it to do things)...
then afternoon watch tv show...
evening take nap...
then late evening sure go play basketball d v my taman d fren...
then night sure online d...sometimes go out v family lo..

Online can do what? chat v fren in msn..skype..facebook..
Haiz,then c ppl ply online game...syok nia..my damn stupid no use d pc..cant play d...dont know left what things inside...mayb last time left in factory la..Haiz..so i can do four things nia when online..chatting..check mail..check website..download song..

Then after one month...

Go working..just part time nia... work better than go study n mcc sitting in home...ntg to do
Then go for work can learn many things lo...like this nia..

This work i do...do do do until the date b4 the SPM result le..got earn a bit money la..at least this $$ can use for own d...haha!!

But b4 that i got go learn car n motor but this thing so easy nia..like drink water nia..this words is after u pass liao say d words..b4 that u sure scare d...haha!

Then after SPM result..i feel very happy of my SPM result la..that for sure liao..haha!
That day is a sleepless night leh..

So after this leh, I got many things to do lo...apply things r, then go here and there and also think carefully whre i should go for my further study? I think for a long time leh, then finally choose MMU for my further study lo..



Then after that go interview now go back to that last 5 months d life...

Haiz...now ntg to write le..so tml continue la..

0 comments:

Post a Comment