30 April 2009

Fate part 2

Posted by silveryk

Now continue it after fate part 1...

Erm...
I know that gal is like this lolx..
That gal is ah geng's sister...

Mayb this is fate lolx...

Then this fate continue like this..
I remember that after few week...
I, yoeng jye and her chat in msn chat room lolx...
then she suddenly add her fren in ..
I thought that 'he' is boy d..because her name sound like boy lo...
Like this I know another gal le..
This is the second d...

Then I meet the third gal la...

After that I know another gal...
I know her is like that d...
One say, Ah geng come and ask me today how my exam?
Then I suddenly shocked and zzz..then ask him back..
I ask him..
Hey, brother...I long time no study le..where got exam??
Then he say type wrong..want send to ppl d but send to you lo...

That time I sure zzz ..
But the most important point come le..Haha!
He say now he chats v her sister's fren..

Then he suddenly give me her msn and ask me go add her lo...

That time ntg to do ma..only want know some gal..then straight add her lo..dont think too much for me

I wait her about one week ...time I ald forget..but finally see her online...

that time I feel very excited d...then go chat v her lo..
She shocked and ask me thing lo...

Haha..we just meet in msn ma...then want c their real face..but they dont want r...
Mayb my face look like monster lolx..

After SPM result nid go to school to certify doc...
I plan go to school find them after certify these such messy things...

but I always no luck d...because their class got teacher d..

then I know le..then one day go school do things..want go find them at recess time d..but they not in class..

But I c tiok their face on the chinese orchestra concert le..they look nice too...haha!

This year very syok..can know three gal le...
but this not include msn fren la..haha!!

Hope I can continue after go study...

Write till here la..

THE END by silveryk

0 comments:

Post a Comment