04 May 2009

My holiday trip day 1

Posted by silveryk

3/5/2009
6am le... most of the people sleep at this time kok because that day is Sunday, so sure for these people especially student and ppl who got work keep going to sleep d...

But for me...
Haiz! Need to wake up so early nia because that day want go to Melaka to see my campus and also hostel too...
I followed with my mum lolx...
Before that we go there to Seremban and stay at my yee yee house, then after the next day we go to Melaka.

We go there by train...from BM sit until Seremban de station...
Train starts to choo choo at 7.30am
Haiz! Sitting train very tired and sien nia...
Need 8 hours go there le.. u think what can u do now on the train?Ntg to do d..
so I listen to song, sms v frenz and girls too, watch movie and cartoon played by train
most of the time at train sleep lol
Cant view scenary d..feel very pening!
Sit train sit until sakit punggung...haha!
3.30pm le...after 8 hours le..finally we reach at Seremban...

Then we fetched by my yee yee lolx..and then we sit the car go yee yee house play lo...
After that my yee yee took me and my mum go eat western food neh...haha! Then play lolx...syok nia! Haha!!
This day very very tired nia for me..because this day too early to wake up as yesterday online until so late and sit train until sakit punggung nia...

So when I jump onto the bed nia...
Wah!
That feeling like flying in the sky...ur body feel very light nia...no gravity at all...
Touch the mattress nia...feel very syok!

0 comments:

Post a Comment