20 May 2009

20/5/2009

Posted by silveryk

Today I wake up at 9am...
consider early for me...(because evryday I wake up at 10 something de)
then having my breakfast...
jz a bowl of koay teow sup.. a cup of Milo and a few pieces of Gardenia Delicia Butterscotch n also Choco Raisin
now I like these bread slice vry much...

then continue my daily routine...
online...playing game...

now getting lesser n lesser ppl online..now hav to c them online after school or at night nia...
haiz!
now no ppl update their own blog...
all go for further study...
busy doing homework and study for exam...
so...
no way lolx..

later I mayb go to mall to buy...
jacket and sport shoes...
some clothes...
hope cn buy these things...
bt hav to c my body de condition...
but I think ok le now...but also hav to care my stomach..cnt simply eat oily n hot stuff food...

now wait my labtop arrive nia...hehe!
Nothing to write...stop at here

The End.

1 comments:

sinyu91 said...

take k urself la didi~~~n u are going to end ur easy life very soon...so better appreciate the time nw~haha~

Post a Comment