13 May 2009

The beginning of pre-U

Posted by silveryk

Now pre-U is the new name of Form 6 le...hehe

After 2 days, finally my frenz continue their further studies le...
before that some of them ald know their classes yesterday, having same class v frenz..feel very happy~
Congratz for them...Hehe!~

but for me..

I have to wait after 1 month to start my further study...
Haiz!
but what can do?
nvm...wait nia..

My things not yet prepare finish...
got many things to buy...
Clothes...
Things for daily use...

but....

The most important thing I not yet buy
that is...

NOTEBOOK

I dont know which brand of labtop is better?
So hopt that fren can suggest me some idea to help me choose to buy labtop...hehe!

Then after i buy these then can le..
I start my journey...
at June

+u...Gambateh!

The End.

1 comments:

子翔 said...

haha..i plan to buy dell studio 14....swt...2.5k something~

Post a Comment