05 May 2009

My holiday trip day 2

Posted by silveryk

4/5/09
This day I also wake up in the early morning...also 6am
because need go to Melaka to see my school and also my hostel lolx...
I prepared some of my important document, after that I eat my breakfast la..
My breakfast just a piece of bread and a cup of Milo...

Then we go there lolx...

My yee yee drive car fetch us go to Melaka, using highway from Seremban to Melaka need 45 mins to reach there...

After we go in Ayer Keroh tol, then we start to serach the location of MMU...

Haiz...damn follow the wrong map but still dont know kok..
because the beginning we follow the map is correct but until the middle part, we cant follow the map le because the map display wrong things..

Then no way lol..have to find it ourselves..
but my yee yee know a bit place
and got asking ppl...
At 8.30am, finally we manage to get there..my future school in 1 month time, that is MMU.

I ask lyon, shi yang and xiang yaw come to Melaka to see hostel and also can visit our school a while if got time... Lyon and shi yang sit yesterday night bus and this morning arrive lol..
they also arrive a bit earlier than me la..
then we meet together la.

They say sit bus for 8 hours, then reach at Sentral Melaka le..Then the bus there also dont know the location of MMU bring them round taman until sakit punggung..haiz..pity nia!!~

First we go eat breakfast la...
Although early morning I got eat a bit le, but find the location until my stomach ald make groo grooo sound...haha!
I eat nasi lemak biasa and a cup of tea tarik

After we eat le, then we go to MMU le..haha!

The school was bigger than Jit Sin High School..that for sure...haha!
Then we got to student affair department ask things and check our payment status..

After settle this...then straight go to Ixora Apartment, my future home...
First we were bring by worker there to c the sample house..After that we choose our room and pay our $$ la...haha!!

Paiseh nia cant take photo kok...because need wait these senior move out then we baru can move in..They move out at the end of May...

After complete my these things, then I go Melaka town for a trip...
Actually we dont go to other places...just go Jonker Walk there..
I visit some shop lots... and of course after walk le...then sure eat chicken rice la..

Chicken rice is famous in Melaka because their rice is look like fish ball d...
Yummy...(because hungry la...and sure yummy d...)
Haha!!

Just a bowl of sup, cabbidge, chicken and also the fish ball size d rice~~
Then I got buy some sorvenirs for some fren la...include some gal..(They ask me buy d...haha!!)
My mum and yee yee also buy many things include clothes, foods la...
Then we back from Melaka and reach at Seremban almost 5pm le..
At night I do ntg la..just play, play and play because my things ald done...

This is the day 2 of my holiday trip...

THE END









0 comments:

Post a Comment