09 May 2009

My holiday trip day 4 & 5

Posted by silveryk

6/5/09
The fourth day of my holiday trip
Already pass 3 days le...but also same d...
Wake up late in the morning...10am just wake up...
Then eat breakfast le..then play until 12 something...fetch my cousin go school
After that my yee yee fetch us go to Midvalley mall and also The Garden for shopping...then go there buy some Nyonya kuih..hehe..i like it..
Then at night also play..play and continue play nia.. play d time damn boring but also fun..at least no need do homework..haha!!

7/5/09
The last day of my holiday trip
time flow so fast..finally the last day coming le...sure i dont want leave here la..because can play ma..hehe! but also have to leave lo..nxt time can come visit my yee yee
We take the train form Seremban until BM...need also 8 hrs
We take the train that scheduled depart at 1.07pm but the train damn it..
Delay almost 1 hr..
let me sit gong gong for 1 hr..what la?
Finally at 2.03pm the train come le...
Although the train delays for 1 hr but the train also reach BM on time la..(the train keep increase speed ma...)
Reach BM at 9.15pm..then go home sleep lo...

My holiday journey finish!~
5 days..
first 2 days tired and then relax time...

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment