15 May 2009

Health > important

Posted by silveryk

Yesterday night my stomach felt not well..then went to toilet few times le...
stomachache...
so yesterday is a sleepless night..
cant sleep well...because stomeach getting worse...
so I wake up an took feng sha wan v a cup of warm water...
that time i remember is 5.30am...so early nia..
then I feel better le...
then continue my sleep

The nxt day,
I thought my stomach feel better then evrything is ok...
so to prevent my stomach feel not well
today I have a cup of Milo and a piece of bread...
because I scare my stomach pain again..
after that..
bad things happen again
my stomach feel not well again and then...
i still continue go to toilet for few times
Haiz...
now scare go to toilet
go to toilet until my leg bcome no energy to walk

today whole afternoon have to rest in my bed
but now feel better...
hope tml can go play basketball le...hope so...
hope my stomach really ok

Now tell u all...
A(H1N1) ald come into Malaysia...first case happened in KL...is a 21 years old student came back from America if not mistaken...

so all ppl have to take care of their own...

Reminder:
keep wash hand..before and after eat...
take bath after ur body dirty and smelly
use clean towel

Hope u all take care of urself

0 comments:

Post a Comment