30 May 2009

30/5/2009

Posted by silveryk

Yesterday
I decided to go play basketball v my fren at Taman Sri Rambai...9am lol...
but...

Today...
When I woke up...
then saw outside rain very heavily nia..so zzz..
haiz...my last time to play basketball v my fren also cnt..
nvm..nxt time got holiday then go play v them lo..

then continue slp until 9.30am after wake up at 8am
so no play ball le..
eat nasi lemak as my breakfast...
after that...

my dad ask me fetch him out to do things...
like this bcome ah mat le...
then after that...

haiz!~
if u say lie , this secret cnt keep forever , sure will know at one day...

my spec. broke le..then no dare to tell mum...
then after 1 week..also cnt keep this le..
yesterday mum saw my spec..ald senget le..then ask me to do a new one..

after that I drive car to do a new spec...acc. v my sis. n cousin
drive n drive...
then reach near Kota Permai there..got flood at main road..
so zzz...
then after that go to do my spec...chose a similar spec. as last time...
then I fetch my cousin go to play badminton..

I tried to play my webcam and mic. that built in labtop de..
play with my fren lo..
hehe
syok nia..
feel fun nia..

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment