17 May 2009

16/5/2009

Posted by silveryk

Yesterday I feel very happy nia...
because after 2 weeks I can play basketball v my fren le...
so that day I woke up at 8.30am...
because we play ball at 9am...

but...

I forgot my fren come to fetch me at 8.30am...
then I quickly took a bath and drank a cup of milo nia...(actaully everytime I jz drinka cup of Milo before go play basketball,hehe!)

so I prepared as soon as possible..settled at 8.40am
but I wait my fren until 8.50am..

I wait and wait...continue wait...sms to ppl and listen to my favourite song-U by Super Junior while waiting him

Finally he come le..
He also woke up late too...zzz
let my another fren wait him until pekchek....haha!

We actually planned go to school play d...
When go to school...
got teacher meeting..so cant let us in leh..

So we have to change to Taman Sri Rambai d basketball court...
then we play very fun nia...hehe!
but no way la...
very hot nia..
because dont have roof d...
my body keep sweating nia..
really ...

I realised that I shoot ball more accurate than last time le...
because I almost everyday go to my house there d court to train for shooting skills...^^
Then my fren say me siao d..why can shoot ball so accurate d...
then ok lo..

then play and play...
I blocked one of my fren's ball when he at base...that I felt very syok lolx...
then after that my fren scare le...hehe...paiseh la...
long time no block ppl d ball le..so blocked once for long time ...

then we played until 11am...something like that...then we rest under a shady tree and chat la...
Some of my fren go to kopitiam to drink a cool drink...
then my fren fetch me go home...

Then I go to buy my labtop le..
went to Sunway Carnival Mall de Dell shop lot to see my labtop...
then finally I buy my labtop...
Dell Studio 15...haha!
Now jz wait my labtop arrive nia..but this needs take some time...

then after buy le..go shopping...
haha...
buy yogurt drink and some food that I like to eat d...
then go home le...

At night I ntg to do nia...online lol...
but when i sit in front of pc for long time...
then go watch tv lo (sien nia my life)
after that continue online lo...until 12.15am

Haiz..so tired nia for whole day..
because after I play ball...should have to take a nap..
but go out buy things...
so when my body touch the bed..
wah...that feels great nia..body relax...leg also...
then started my sweet dream le...

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment