11 May 2009

Teacher interview...XD

Posted by silveryk

11/5/09

This date is a meaningful date for many ppl lo...
Some of my frenz get the offer of the matriculation programme...first congratz them...(hehe, but I not kena leh, haiz!)
And also most of my fren go back to Jit Sin High School continue their form 6 studies...today is the registration day for them...hehe!!

But for me..

I go to IPGM campus Tuanku Bainun for my interview of teacher course...

6am wake up early in the morning...
then after eat breakfast and prepare my important doc...
then go to there lo..

After go there le..then find my interview place that is Pusat Sumber Za'ba
Then wait at outside la..until 8am lo(I reached there almost 7.30am nia..so need to wait)

Then after that go in the pusat sumber, the go upstair to find which group belong to me d..
mine d interview at bilik A

After that, they ask me arrange the doc according the arragement given
Then start the Ujian insak le..
hehehe...
some of the question so zzz d...then got 135 ques. but time given is 30 mins..so need to do fast after u think a while for each ques.
if not you sure tak sempat d..
but for me..still got 5 mins la...hehe!(because i dont think too much le..got do then ok le)

After doing Ujian Insak, then my group go into bilik A for group interview
actually is group discussion..hehe
I think i can handle this and also got speak but not very much point..
My group d malay student...speak so smmoth but I think my performance still ok la..because last time got go JPA interview..so not nervous le..
Then they ask us discuss about masalah buli..
I think this ques. very easy to discuss because it is a common ques..
Then we blak blak blak..for 30 mins i think la..then group interview finish

After a while, it's the time for personal interview...
Because I m the last..so need to wait la..

then wait r..wait
Now my turn le...hehe..go in
1 vs 2
Then they ask me things ..then i jz say what i know lo..but u must read some newspaper la..then can answer some isu semasa..hehe

My interview finish at 11 something..
this is a new exp. for me..
I type this post to share exp. v ppl..hope that u can know somethings b4 go teacher interview (for those after 11/5/09)

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment