14 May 2009

What can do now?

Posted by silveryk

Now really damn boring life...
Scientist not yet create medicine to cure boring ...
because they keep find cure for the A(H1N1) flu..

So
Nvm la..
boring nia...
when I boring, I can do many things...
but I dont know what to do leh?
Although got so many things to do in our life, I also dont know...zzz

My friends say go study lo...
but for me...
I not yet ready to continue my further study

Then my friend say everyday play..damn syok d...
I think everyday play is a fun stuff but if everyday play sure boring till die d...

Then my friend also suggest me date v girls lo..c me so damn free nia..
I say so simple to date v a girl?
U think a girl can simply drop from sky?
Nvm la...now got time
then know some girls lolx...
Hehe!~

after SPM...

Sure all go play or relax...go travelling

Jan.
my friends' life all totally change...

some of them go oversea or college to study
That time I say crazy..
why so fast go to study?
That time my mind say I want play more..so dont have such decision

some of them ald in ns camp...1st batch
luckily I not kena of it...hehe!~

some of them go working le..
they worked in different places...
shopping mall..
restaurant..
stall..

but for me..

I play 1st then go work then work till the day of SPM result...then apply things..then waiting till now


Nxt 2 weeks some of my frenz go to UTAR ..
some of my frenz ald start matriculation programme
and also Pre-U(form 6)

Now I know what can I do?
just wait..wait n continue wait!
Haiz...~
I get ready to continue my further study le..

Foundation of engineering..here I come...

Coming soon in 1 month..

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment