18 May 2009

My first time

Posted by silveryk

In our daily life sure have many first time...
when u r small...
first time start to walk...
first time fall down...
first time call daddy and mummy...
first time go to school...

After u take lesen of motor
first time accident of motorcycle...

first time for many other things kok...

but for me...
today I went for blood test...
first time nia...
so I vry scared of the needle leh...
haiz..(I actually vry timid if things happen in first time)
Then see the needle is bigger than last time I take for injection de needle...

I went to clinic to do my blood test..acc. v my mum and sister...
They saw me so afraid of it...then laugh me n say me is a useless guy...
Haiz!
I have to be strong again...

Then the miss that work at there told me that jz an ant bite nia...
so I also hear it and accept it...
When the needle near to my hand...
I got scared a while..

but...

after the needle stick into my skin...
then I realised that this really jz an ant bite...
after that we went for out breakfast...
because yesterday after 8pm cnt eat food le..so today I eat much...

This is my first time la...haha!
XD~

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment